Equipment was also more involved (really "4 Legs" requires a wall and a chair and your body). Have the following readily available prior to pushing play:
- Medicine Ball (I used an 8 pound version)
- Stability Ball (make sure yours is inflated!)
- Plyo Box (I used one of the kids' step stool)
- Foam Roller (the ones with bells and whistles are not needed..simple will suffice)
- Bands (or you can use a towel, but bands are much better)
- 55 minutes (BIG chunk of this is the warm-up and cool-down)
- Tons of focus on core strength, stability, recovery
- You won't sweat as much, but maybe thats because there is no way that you can do it all the first time around!!!
- Tough workout! First half, I was able to do at least 3/4 of each exercise....by the end, I was happy to do 1/3 of each. Yes, they are that hard.
I'm looking forward, in a few weeks, to be able to do all the routines in this workout...some day....hey, I can dream!