Tuesday, January 24, 2012

My Shopping Addiction

I admit it...every single time I am in a running store, I find the desire to get yet another pair of running socks. This time it was a pink pair of Injinji toe socks. Mind you, this was several days ago and I have yet to wear them.

What is up with this desire? Maybe I dreaded last summer so much that I need to find ammunition to beat the unbearable sweaty feet dilemma that will peak in just a few months? Running in Florida definitely puts a different spin on things, especially in the summer. Just imagine 90 degrees with 80 percent humidity and even an easy non-breazy 5k run. You are sweltering from the heat. Even now, I know I will be donning the singlets in just 2 or 3 months....but its the darn feet that get me the most. I swear the sun penetrates its heat directly through my shoe.

So, in anticipation of the hot humid weather coming up before I blink an eye, I will buy socks....in hopes of some day not having sweaty feet :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin - 4 stories

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...