Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Weight Gain...Ugh!

So, about a month ago, we had a kitchen fire. Nobody was home. The dog decided to jump up and sniff something on the stove and turned the burner on. Now, the walls were not touched, and the fire stayed on that side of the kitchen. But, our kitchen is gone, as well as everything that was in those cabinets and on the counter.

So, we are eating out almost every meal. In one month, I've gained 8 pounds and Joe has gained 7. This sucks. Even with all of this running, I'm gaining weight! I really do miss my morning shakeology meal. Sometimes when we got home at night, we would have that instead of dinner...just because we like it and because it was just enough calories. I really need to buy a new margaritaville maker and/or Vitamix to replace it, so we can start having our shakes again. My weight demands this!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin - 4 stories

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...