Friday, August 19, 2011

An "Ah Ha!" Moment

I was running the other day, and all of a sudden, I realized that my legs were just moving and falling into rhythm like they have never quite done before...I felt warmth throughout my entire lower body, from my upper thigh to my heel. It simply felt like every single muscle/joint/bone was working in sync. I must say that this was quite nice to feel. Sure, it was still effort...but I never really felt like this before while running....perfect biomechanical movement, at least for me. Thats the only way I can think to describe it. Every lower body movement just worked and create this incredible flow of movement and I could feel the strength and power in every muscle, moving like a machine thats been well-oiled.

And, last night when I ran, I felt the same thing...it was very much like an "ah ha" moment for me. I just hope that the whole run will eventually be like that!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin - 4 stories

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...