Sunday, December 11, 2011

Another Week to Focus on What Counts!

So, I get home Friday....and I felt it coming on...yep, I've been sick. Its a head cold and wasn't too bothersome, but it did exhaust me and put me a bit off all weekend....even coupled with a sore throat, it was just simply a pain in the butt. So, I didn't do anything this weekend. I did pause on the diet, which is ok...no pigging out, but certainly no pressure. Honestly, I can easily keep it up during the week, and its so hard during the weekend....maybe I should just continue on this path? If anything, it will help me keep up my metabolism if I eat like a normal person every weekend :)

Yeah, that sounds more doable, especially since I plan on doing the high mileage on the weekends and I'll need the extra calories for this. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin - 4 stories

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...