I've been really good this year, and my list isn't too long. Maybe you can help a girl out?
- Knuckle Lights or Firefly for night running...afterall, Santa wants me to be safe, right?
- Given Brand Arm Pocket...there are a few capris that have NO zipper...and this is much cheaper than a new pair of capris!
- FitBit because I really want to make sure I eat enough, but still lose weight and get proper sleep...Santa wants me to be healthy, right?
- Saucony Headband, because warm ears are important this time of year!
- Houndstooth Running Skirt, because Santa wants me to be stylish!
- Chocolate Run Love shirt, because my arms get chilly...and more importantly, I would look so cute in this!
- Moji One, because none of my body parts should hurt after my half marathon next year.
- Zenzah Compression Socks, because my half-marathon training plan these next few months require quick recovery, and they will feel oh so good on a plane/car when traveling for said races.