Saturday, November 19, 2011

Race Goals

So, I'm torn....I've convinced a few newbies to run the race with me...it will be their first 5k distance! I'm excited for them, so I'd enjoy running with them. But, I also want to see if I can run a 5K in under 30 minutes. Honestly, they don't expect me to run with them...they think I'll just wait for them to cross the finish line and I'll cheer them on, so I'm tempted to try to run my best. But, these are my little chicks...I got them running during lunch with the C25K program, and I'm so proud of them. But, if I run alone, I will finish ahead of them and will be potentially able to take pics of them crossing the finish line...which I'm sure that they would appreciate.

Run with them? Run alone? I suppose I need to make a decision soon enough! But, I will think about it one more night :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin - 4 stories

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...