- I ran last night.
- I have a group run during lunch today.
- I have the 5-mile turkey trot tomorrow morning.
- I will run again Friday after work (I fully expect that we'll let everyone out early).
- We are traveling to legoland Saturday, so I'll try to run after dinner there...fortunately the park closes at 6pm and we plan on just grabbing a rotisserie chicken from Publix for dinner, so while Joe preps that, I'll run.
- Then, Sunday, I'm hoping for a longer run.
- Monday is another group run during lunch...then I'll take a hiatus.
Total miles-wise, this will still put me behind my mileage goals, but I'll try to use the elliptical religiously while I'm taking the time off to keep in shape. I just need to listen to my body right now, as I don't want this pain to continue throughout the half marathon training. But, I guarantee that the miles will be done via the elliptical! Gotta dust that baby off now!