Sunday, October 30, 2011

Post the results already!

Ok, I mentioned yesterday that I have a PR that I'm very proud of...but the "official" results are not posted yet! I'm so anxious.....Joe thinks I'm crazy competitive because I keep googling for the results and cannot find them. He thinks its quite amusing. I tell him I'm only being competitive with myself, but honestly, I really want to see how well I placed within my age group :)

I don't think this run typically is chip-timed, so I have no idea when/where the results will be posted...and no hint at all yet from their facebook page or website. Ugh. The suspense is killing me, but I know that this is still within the norm of not officially posting...yet. I'm just anxious!

I wish all races would tell up-front the ETA of posted results and where they will be posted. Guess I'll just have to continue venting to my husband. Its ok, he's a big boy and can take it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin - 4 stories

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...