Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Tummy Troubles

I don't know whats going on. My tummy is just a ball of nerves! Hasn't really settled since Saturday. I thought it was something I ate, then I thought it was just some phantom gas....but even that eventually goes away by itself. its not really causing pain, but definitely noticeable discomfort like I need some pepto bismo just in case.

But it has hindered me enough. Maybe its just the last few weeks and the craziness that we've all been dealing with. Between the trips, the funeral, the hectic schedule...I just need a week to rest, but we all know that is not going to happen. Life goes on and its surely not going to slow down for me! I'm just mentally worn out right now. At least its happening now, rather than when I need to start my half marathon training, right?

But, I want to get in some more exercise and not make my stomach worse in the process. My daughter's softball game is tonight, so hopefully I can run there and then run back, so while its not a solid 3 miles, its 1.5 miles twice :) And, then if I'm up for it, I'll do some kettlebell exercises later on....and then bed!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin - 4 stories

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...