Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Slim in 6 Got Me Noticed!

Someone came up to me today (who has been doing the HcG diet...I know, I know, I advised against it, but she wanted a quick fix). Anyways, she said that she may be dropping this diet as she doesn't see the big improvements for everything she is giving up. She said that she's going to borrow a copy of Slim in 6 from a friend because she said that I "look so good!"

I told her I've only been doing it for 2 weeks, and she said that she already sees a difference. So I suppose I shouldn't be too disheartened by my "Diet Sucks" post from earlier. Yes, I know I haven't lost hardly anything in the last month, but I am being noticed for my continued headway towards "slender" status!

That does feel good, I tell ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin - 4 stories

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...