Sunday, October 16, 2011

Seasons Change

Seems like I get back to Florida and it is finally Fall! Love this season....granted, it pretty much lasts til early May around here, so I better start enjoying it! Then again, summer starts in May and is ending now...so a two-season state can be interesting to live in!

So, with changing seasons....come changing habits...come changing workouts? New Year's resolutions have never meant anything to me...but it seems that refocusing around the equinox may be appropriate.

Summer was focused on running. I must say I really have come a long way. I'm proud of myself! I don't say that often enough, and I know I should. I'm a confident short-distance runner. And, I've strarted getting stronger! Between the Shakeology Challenge and the Slim in 6, I definitely see the differences. And, I've lost about 35 pounds this year!

But that was just the beginning. I want more. So, soon enough I'll be starting my Kettlebell workout, my half marathon training and the P90X (if I can squeeze it in). And, I want to lose another 15 pounds. That is my winter goal.

So yes, I have goals...I just need to constantly refocus and not over-train at the same time! What does the changing seasons encourage you to reflect on?

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin - 4 stories

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...