Friday, September 2, 2011

Beachbody Coach...Me?

So, I did the math and if Joe and I continue to just drink Shakeology every morning, its cheaper for me to be a Beachbody Coach and pay their minimal maintenance fee to get the bigger product discounts....so I was contemplating it. I'm not one to go out and push any products on someone, but people have asked how I have lost this weight...and while its not all related to Beachbody products, the same thing that makes Beachbody successful is what has done it for me....to get moving, be selective on my food choices and just overall try to be more healthy!

I know that I've seen people mention that whenever they have researched Shakeology, for example, they always come to websites that are owned by coaches, so it appears to be a sales pitch. Honestly, it just makes sense to be a coach if you are using Shakeology. Even if this is the only thing that you purchase, the discount on the monthly product offsets the price to be a Beachbody coach, and you get all the other benefits thrown in!

So, I did it, I'm a coach...even if I only use Shakeology for a few months, it breaks even in no time. So, whats to lose? And besides, I know how to lose weight...I have lost of ton of weight in a very healthy manner throughout this year, so if people ask me, I'll have an answer for them and maybe can guide them to doing the same thing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin - 4 stories

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...