Saturday, August 6, 2011

Shakeology, Body by Vi, and all the others

Ok, so I'm a bit interested in the Shakeology product. I saw a presentation for Body by Vi, and I'm not too keen on their overly-sweet product (afterall, I've been trying to wean myself off of sweet products and this would make that more difficult to me, mentally)....that and the fact that they utilize soy protein and artificial sweeteners. That being said, I know two people using the Body by Vi products and they LOVE them and have lost significant weight without really stressing themselves out.

Shakeology has no artificial ingredients, so I'm researching it. We really do try to avoid artificial ingredients in house and have zero HFCS or artificial sweeteners. I much prefer stevia in low doses or in acidic drinks to mask the bitterness. So, I want to research it a bit more....but, I have no idea what to research. My breakfasts as of late have simply been the iced mocha frappe, but maybe I need to get more nutrients in my daily regimen. But then again, maybe I don't need to change anything and just see if this current plateau stops plateauing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin - 4 stories

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...