Wednesday, March 21, 2012

I'm a "Saturn" ....3 moons baby!

I know the title means little to most every person on the planet, so let me explain.  I joined Half Fanatics a few weeks ago once I made their basic requirements....2 half marathons in 16 days.  It was tough, but I did it.  That qualified me for "Neptune" status.

I just entered the other two half marathons that I completed.  I completely jumped over the next level ("Uranus") all the way to "Saturn"!!!

I didn't even think I did this until after I entered them...and even then, I was thinking that I needed to plan next year's race schedule to get me to this level.  Well, lo and behold, I don't need to do this simply because I AM A SATURN now....3 moons!

  

Now, to get to 4 moons ("Jupiter" status), I need to do one of these next race season:

  • 4 Half Marathons in 23 days.
  • 19 - 25 Half Marathons within 365 days.
  • 2 Half Marathons in 2 days (or 48 hours) must finish both races!
  • 9 Half Marathons in 9 different US states, Countries, or Canadian Provinces (any combination) within 365 days.
No idea how that could/would happen given my current plans for the next race season....may have to re-evaluate this once many other race dates are confirmed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin - 4 stories

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...