Note that prices are based on per person, regardless of age. So, a 4 year old is the same price as an adult (3 and under are free).
ChEAR Squad – Bronze Package $0 includes:
• Disney’s Princess Half Marathon Weekend e-newsletter detailing all of the
weekend events to make your experience truly magical!
ChEAR Squad – Silver Package $35 includes:
• E-newsletter included with the Bronze Package
• Your ChEAR Squad gear kit which includes:
◊ Fleece Picnic Blanket
◊ Mickey clappers (exclusive to ChEAR Squad!)
◊ ChEAR Squad t-shirt
ChEAR Squad – Gold Package $50 includes*:
• All of the Silver Package amenities plus...
• Reserved ChEAR Zone viewing location along the course (first-come, first-served)
• Entry into the Finish Line ChEAR Zone which includes:
◊ Reserved grandstand seating (first-come, first-served)
◊ Hot and cold beverages
◊ Private restrooms
ChEAR Squad – Platinum Package $85 includes:
• All of the Gold Package amenities plus...
• Entry into the Race Retreat** which includes:
◊ Disney Character greetings
◊ Brunch plus hot and cold beverages
◊ Temperature-controlled tent with indoor lounges & outdoor patio seating
◊ Internet access to check live results
◊ Private Restrooms
◊ Information Station
◊ Kiddie Korner with crafts, movies, face painter and other activities
I suppose I like the idea, but would have an issue justifying the price for 2 kids and 1 adult for platinum + my fee for race retreat + my race registration fee. Wow...thats like the cost of going to the park for a family of 4...and this is just the morning!
Also, I heard the fleece blanket was great!
Sure, it would be an amazing time for everyone...but still, pricey. Did anyone do it? Thoughts?
Other Princess posts that may be of interest include: