Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Toying with a Tri?

Hmmm...I've thus far been interested in running.  But, what if there was a triathlon that was not intimidating, not too far to drive, not filled with machismo, and instead filled with ordinary women.  Some of them are amazing athletes and some of them are just like me.  Would that change my mind?  What if my sole goal was NOT to come in last?  Would that make it less intimidating?

Hey, this could be fun!  Low expectations for performance.  High expectations for enjoyment.  Should I jump in?  Anyone want to join?

2 comments:

  1. I just signed up for my first triathlon. It's not until July, and it's only a sprint. Still, I'm a little intimidated. I'm attending a tri clinic this weekend and hoping I have a little more confidence after that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The one I'm considering is in May...eegads thats soon! But hey, if you follow along hopefully you will see all the mistakes I make and your first experience will be better for it :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin - 4 stories

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...