- There wasnt a ton of food selection
- If you are not into DJ's, you may not care for the musical experience
- Hula Hoop contest? Not for me.
- Lines were pretty short for photo ops with princesses...but isnt this what we were supposed to do DURING the race?
- There are fireworks...but since we see them all the time, I don't really view them as something special
As for the price?
- $47.50 for Adults (ages 10 and up)
- $28.35 for Children (ages 3-9)
- Buffet pasta dinner and dessert at the Wonders of Life Pavilion inside Epcot®
- Live DJ
- Disney character appearances
- Access to view IllumiNations: Reflections of Earth, a mesmerizing fireworks, laser and water show
- Mixed Greens with Lite Vinaigrette & Cucumber Yogurt Dressing
- Herb Balsamic Potato Salad
- Herb Roasted Chicken
- Bowtie Pasta with Grilled Vegetables and Basil Pesto
- Wheat Penne Pasta with Marinara Sauce
- Parmesan Cheese
- House-made Focaccia Bread with Butter
- Whole Bananas
- Chocolate Brownies
- Ice Water with Lemons and Limes
- Lemonade and Fruit Punch
- Cash bar
I'm still not convinced its for us though. With a group of girls going for a weekend, its too family-oriented. With a family going for a weekend (and is driving), you would probably get to Orlando Friday evening and just want to chill. But, if you are bringing the entire clan and flying in and justifying this as a family trip, then it may be perfect!
So, if anyone did it and can share their experience, please post a comment!
Other Princess posts that may be of interest include:
- Pasta in the Park
- ChEAR Squad
- Race Retreat
- Elevation and Course Analysis
- Race Recap
- Expo & Kids Races