Thursday, September 8, 2011

Beachbody 2-Day Fast

I swear...whenever I have a ton of carbs, my body just carries so much water! I have pasta for dinner, and the next day I'm up 2 pounds. Its amazing how much fluid is needed for digestion of 3 ounces of spaghetti. It hasn't dropped even a few days past that spaghetti dinner, and its bugging me. I know its not "fat" but still want it gone! I just feel so bloated, you know?

So, I'm attempting the Beachbody 2-Day Fast product. I read a ton of reviews and realize that the chocolate flavor is 100% better than the vanilla. Now, while the directions say that this should be the only thing you ingest for 2 days, it does not curb your appetite...but I'm ready for that. I have some tea that I will drink that should avoid the massive hunger pains. I'm ready...bring it!

So, Thursday and Friday are my fasting days...I expect work to be a bit slow these days, so if I'm somewhat distracted because of any hunger, I should be ok regardless.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin - 4 stories

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...