- She would do great and finish
- She would do ok, and continue on (albeit at a slower pace) but stay motivated
- She would quit once she hit the dreaded 5 week mark
- She would quit after one week and feel like a failure
- She would quit after one week and ignore us
- She would quit after one week and feel worse about herself than she did before (and then correlate us with those feelings)
- She would find excuses not to start
I suppose I think of my commitment, and I know that each person has that one particular breaking point where they know that they have to change their habits and activities and such. So, how do you determine if/when you should step in and say something to someone else? I'm not sure.