The first week (first 6 days, as day 7 is a rest day), focus on jump starting your metabolism and getting some serious dead weight off your body. It will be a busy week, so I'm glad that I'm doing this AFTER my 4-mile race, which was this past weekend!
Regimen for the next 6 days only:
- Every morning, I will run for 20-30 minutes or jump on the elliptical for 20-30 minutes
- Every evening, I will do the "Start it Up" video
- Every evening, I will do either the "Slim & Limber" short video or the "Slim & 6-pack" short video
- 3 times a day, I will take my "slimming formula" supplement
- Every day, I will follow the "Plan 2" diet (see below)
- Breakfast: Shakeology + water + PB2 + 1/2 banana
- Snack: Protein shake in almond milk
- Lunch: Lettuce/Spinach + Cucumbers + Celery + grilled chicken + balsalmic vinaigrette
- Snack: 1/2 cup unsalted peanuts
- Dinner: 4oz chicken/fish + 2 cups bok choy/chard + mustard
- Snack: 1 cup herbal tea
After this week, I can drop the specialized diet and the extra workouts and just focus on the regular routines (along with my standard running three times/week). So, I'm thinking that week 2 will include the "Ramp it Up" video, in addition to one of the two supplemental videos ("Slim & 6 Pack" or "Slim and Limber").